Let’s learn to make semolina laddu. This recipe is very easy to make and can be made with very few ingredients.
These Semolina Milk Cream Laddus are indeed very healthy and tasty.
Semolina Milk Cream Laddu (Suji Malai Ladoo) [Recipe]
Semolina Milk Cream Laddus are very easy to make and can be made with very few ingredients. These Laddus are indeed very healthy and tasty.
(Rating: 4.9 from
|Prep time ⏲
||Cook time ⏲
||Total time ⏲
|Nutrition Info 📜
||Serving size 🍕
For Semolina Milk Cream Laddu
- Semolina, 1 bowl 250 grams
- Ghee, 2-3 spoons
- Desiccated coconut, 2 spoons
- Milk Cream, 3/4 cup
- Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew clippings, 4-5 teaspoons
- Saffron Threads, 10-15
- Sugar powder, 250 grams
- Cardamom Powder, 1/2 tablespoons
- Milk, as required
For making Semolina Milk Cream Laddu
- Put a pan on the stove and add semolina in it. Dry roast for 2-3 minutes.
- After that add 2 spoons of ghee and add desiccated coconut in it. Roast it on low flame for 10-15 minutes. Please note that we don't have to make semolina golden.
- Now put milk cream in roasted semolina and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Add milk-soaked saffron and dry fruit clippings (cashews, almonds, pistachios) to this mixture.
- Add cardamom powder and mix everything well. Turn off the stove.
- Cool down the mixture a little. Then, add sugar powder and 2-3 spoons of milk to make ball-shaped laddoos.
- If the mixture starts to dry while making the laddus, add some more milk.
- Our delicious semolina ladoos are ready to eat.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- Semolina does not have to be golden at all.
- Take fresh milk cream only.