Let’s make Sabudana Khichdi. It is mostly eaten during fasts and is very easy to make. It’s very tasty.
To make Sabudana Khichdi, we have to take small sabudana. Let’s see how to make Sabudana Khichdi.
Sabudana Khichdi [Recipe]
Sabudana Khichdi is made using small Sabudana. It is mostly eaten during fasts and is very easy to make with few ingredients.
(Rating: 4.9 from
|Prep time ⏲
||Cook time ⏲
||Total time ⏲
|Nutrition Info 📜
||Serving size 🍕
For Sabudana Khichdi
- Sabudana (Sago), 1 cup soaked
- Peanuts, 1/2 cup
- Oil or Ghee, 2 tbsp
- Cumin, 1 tsp
- Potato, 1 chopped
- Green Chilli, 2-3 chopped
- Black Pepper, 1/2 tsp
- Rock Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice, 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves, 2 tbsp
For making Sabudana Khichdi
- Wash Sabudana a couple of times and keep in water for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove all the water from Sabudana and leave it like this for 10 minutes.
- Now place the oil in a pan on the stove and add cumin seeds and chopped potatoes. Mix them and leave them to cook.
- After the potatoes become soft, add chopped green chillies and stir them for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add Sabudana to this mixture and mix well.
- Now add coarsely ground peanuts to it and stir it continuously. Do not leave it because it sticks to the bottom.
- Now add black pepper powder, rock salt, and lemon juice and mix it well. We will also put some coriander leaves.
- Your Sabudana Khichdi (Sago pudding) is ready. If you like it sweet, then you can also add a little sugar to it.
- Serve it hot on a plate. Garnish with some coriander leaves. Try eating it with curd to make it more tasty.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- No notes.