Let’s make children’s favorite Sweet and Sour Raw Mango Jelly. Let’s learn how to make it with the simplest method possible.
Mango jelly is very easy to make at home. Kids like it very much.
Raw Mango Jelly (Sweet and Sour) [Recipe]
Children's favorite sweet and sour Raw Mango Jelly is very easy to make at home. Let’s learn how to make it in simple and easy to understand way.
(Rating: 4.9 from
|Prep time ⏲
||Cook time ⏲
||Total time ⏲
|Nutrition Info 📜
||Serving size 🍕
For Raw Mango Jelly
- Raw Mangoes, 250 g
- Water, 1 Cup
- Sugar, 1 Cup (as per taste)
- Corn Flour, 2-3 Teaspoons
- Green Color (optional)
- Black Pepper Powder, 1 Pinch
- Dessicated Coconut, 1/2 Cup
For making Raw Mango Jelly
- Wash the raw mangoes properly. Peel and cut it into pieces.
- Then put the pieces of raw mangoes in a mixer jar and grind them finely.
- Sieve the mixture in the pan. Then add a cup of sugar to the mixture. You can add sugar as per your taste.
- Shake the solution until the sugar dissolves.
- Now take 2-3 teaspoons of cornflour in a bowl and add water to it and make a good mixture.
- Put the pan on the stove, and keep stirring the raw mango juice till the sugar melts. And if you wish, you can also add green color to it. It does not make any difference in taste.
- Now slowly add the cornflour mixture little by little in the raw mango solution and mix the slurry.
- Add a pinch of black pepper powder and cook the slurry for 10 minutes until it thickens, then turn off the stove.
- Take a glass or bowl and lubricate it with oil. Then fill the slurry and leave it to cool.
- You can also cool the jelly by keeping it in the fridge, After freezing, cut it into a round shape.
- Then keep them wrapped in desiccated coconut.
- Your favorite sweet and sour raw mango jelly is ready.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- After adding cornflour, keep stirring the slurry continuously.
Recipe Source Link: https://www.leelasrecipes.com/raw-mango-jelly/
Date Published: 2021-05-03
If this recipe helped you, then please spread the word by sharing and subscribing
to us on YouTube to get more such Recipe
Your feedback is so helpful for me and other Leela's Recipes readers. So, for Facebook and Instagram,
please mention @leelasrecipes
. I would love to see your