Today we will learn to make “Crunchy Masala Namak Pare”. You can make it easily at home with very few ingredients.
Crunchy Masala Namak Pare is very tasty. You can enjoy them with tea or as a simple satisfying snack anytime.
Crunchy Masala Namak Pare [Recipe]
Crunchy Masala Namak Pare are very tasty and can be made using few ingredients. You can enjoy them with tea or as a simple satisfying snack anytime.
(Rating: 4.7 from
|Prep time ⏲
||Cook time ⏲
||Total time ⏲
|Nutrition Info 📜
||Serving size 🍕
For Masala Namak Pare
- All Purpose Flour, 250 Grams (1 Cup)
- Semolina, 2 Tbsp
- Carom Seeds, 1 Tsp
- Salt, As Per Taste
- Ghee, 6 Tbsp
- Fennel Powder, 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder, 3/4 Tsp
- Black Salt, 1 Tsp
- Sugar Powder, 2-3 Tsp
- Citric Acid 1/4 Tsp
- Chaat Masala, 1 Tsp
- Water, As Required
For making Masala Namak Pare
- Sieve the flour in a vessel and add semolina to it.
- Then add Carom seeds, salt and ghee to it. Mix well.
- After mixing all the things well, knead the dough.
- Then keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- Now use the pieces from the dough, and roll it in circular shapes similar to Chapati. We have to make two Chapatis.
- To make Masala Kaju spicy, we will sprinkle all-purpose flour after applying ghee on the first Chapati, and place it on the second Chapati, and roll it.
- Keep the Chapati a little thicker. Take the lid of the bottle and cut the rolled Chapati, giving it the shape of cashew nuts (namakpare).
- After a while, put oil in the pan and fry them on medium heat till they turn golden.
- Take out the fried namakpare in a vessel and add 3-4 spoons of ghee to it and add all the spices and mix it well.
- Your Crunchy and delicious Masala Namakpare are ready.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- You can also store these Masala Namakpare for 8 to 10 days in an airtight container.