Summer has arrived, and it’s usually the time many families opt for making Kachche Aam Ka Murabba.
So, today we will learn to make Kachche Aam Ka Murabba. You can make it easily at home with very few ingredients.
Kache Aam ka Murabba is indeed very tasty. You can eat it with bread, chapati, or paratha. It’s sweet and sour taste is very much liked by children.
Kache Aam ka Murabba [Recipe]
Kache Aam ka Murabba is indeed very tasty. You can eat it with bread, chapati, or paratha. It's sweet and sour taste is very much liked by children.
(Rating: 4.9 from
|Prep time ⏲
||Cook time ⏲
||Total time ⏲
|Nutrition Info 📜
||Serving size 🍕
For Kache Aam ka Murabba
- Raw Mangoes, 1 kg
- Sugar (as per taste), 1 kg (as per taste)
- Lemon, 1
- Black salt -1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom, 1 tsp
For making Kache Aam ka Murabba
- Wash, peel and grate raw mangoes.
- Cook these mangoes in a pan for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add sugar to it, and keep cooking till sugar syrup has one-string thickness.
- Thereafter, we will add black salt, black pepper, cumin powder, salt, and cardamom powder and continue to cook for a while.
- There you have it. Your Khatta Meetha Kache Aam ka Murabba is ready.
- When it cools down, you can fill it in an airtight glass jar, and keep it in the refrigerator.
NOTES AND TIPS:
- To keep and store this Murabba for a long time, you can add vinegar to it.