Wonderful weather has arrived and we are all waiting for the rains. And it’s usually the time many families opt for making Crispy Besan Ki Sev Namkeen.
So, today we will learn to make Crispy Besan Ki Sev Namkeen. You can make it easily at home with very few ingredients.
Crispy Besan Ki Sev Namkeen is indeed very tasty. You can make it anytime and enjoy it with tea or as a simple no-fuss snack anyway. It’s taste is very much liked by children and adults alike.
Besan Ki Sev Namkeen [Recipe]
During the rainy season, many want to eat Crispy Besan Ki Sev Namkeen. You can make it easily at home with very few ingredients. You can make and enjoy it with tea or as a snack.★★★★✰
(Rating: 4.9 from
Prep time ⏲
Cook time ⏲
Total time ⏲
Nutrition Info 📜
Serving size 🍕
For Besan Ki Sev Namkeen
* Gram Flour - 2 Cups,
* Salt (According To Taste),
* Carom Seeds (Ajwain) - 1 Tsp,
* Black Pepper Powder (Coarsely Crushed) - 1 Tsp
* Cloves (Coarsely Ground) - 1/2 Tsp,
* Asafoetida - 1/4 Tsp,
* Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tsp,
* Hot Oil (For Making Dough) - 1/2 Cup
* Water - As Needed
* Oil (As Needed For Frying Namkeen)
For making Besan Ki Sev Namkeen
1. Sieve the gram flour in a bowl and add salt, carom seeds, black pepper, cloves, asafoetida and red chili powder.
2. Now put 1/2 bowl of hot oil and mix the gram flour and all the spices well.
3. Then add water little by little and knead this mixture of gram flour softly. We do not have to knead it too hard, keep it soft, so that our sev becomes crisp and does not become hard.
4. Now we will take a Sev making machine, grease it and it’s mesh from inside with oil, so that gram flour does not stick to it.
6. Now after placing a mesh in the machine, make a roll of kneaded gram flour and fill it into the machine, and finally put the lid on the machine.
7. Now heat some oil in a pan on the stove, and pour Sev in it by rotating the machine, which will press and release Sev from the holes into the hot oil.
8. We have to keep in mind that while adding the sev, keep the flame low, and after adding the sev, it has to be turned high.
9. Flip the sev on both sides. When it becomes crispy, take it out from the oil and break it and plate it.
10. Your crispy Besan ki Sev Namkeen is ready. You can store it in an airtight container for upto 8-10 days.